Staff One Health Care provides affordable, private assistance for those in need of reliable help in their home, assisted living facility and/or respite care for family members.
Supportive assistance is personalized to individual needs, while maintaining safety and independence.
Our Commitment to You…
Our commitment to you begins with a free initial visit by our Case Manager, with the client and any involved care providers. Our free initial non-medical assessment is done to carefully develop an individualized plan of care. This care plan will help in determining the best possible match in selecting a qualified caregiver. If a medical assessment is necessary, our Director of Nursing will schedule a 1 hour personal visit.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Skilled Nursing Care
- 2 to 24 hour Companion Care
- Meal Planning & Preparation
- Light Housekeeping & Laundry
- Bathing, Grooming & Dressing
- Errands & Shopping
- Medication Reminders
- Escort to Appointments
- Peace of Mind
We thoroughly screen and evaluate our staff:
- Completed Reference Checks
- Verification of Credentials
- Criminal & Caregiver Background Checks
- Satisfactory Driving Record
- Skills Testing & Evaluation
- Providing In-services & Educational Materials
- At least One Year of recent Experience is required
- Drug Screening
- Structured Interviews