What is Outplacement?
Outplacement assistance is the process by which terminated employees are assisted in successfully finding new employment opportunities. Personnel Resource Services assists in producing a smooth transition for the individual by forming a positive, supportive relationship with him/her, while helping that person cope with the trauma of making a career change.
How Does the Individual Benefit from Our Services?
- Emotional support and encouragement. We work on building esteem and increasing motivation.
- The ability to discover and develop job seeking skills.
- Structured meetings and appointments, which give the individual a sense of purpose and direction.
- On-going guidance, support and motivation to carry on a productive and successful job search.
- A complete evaluation of skills and capabilities, professional resume preparation, and interview practice and feedback.
How Your Company Benefits from our Services?
- By working with Personnel Resource Services, the company has the opportunity to:
- Maintain a positive image within the community and industry.
- Satisfy a moral obligation to assist terminated employees in finding new positions.
- Reduce the potential for lawsuits and have less chance of litigation.
- Reduce costs associated with termination.
- Show they have taken an interest in their former employee by meeting their need to leave the job with dignity and providing an opportunity for continued success.
- Provide a quick, clean separation for the company and the employee.